Tag Cloud2010 African American Anthony Weiner Barack Obama Beauty Bigotry Black people Breast Breast cancer Cancer Christianity Civil Rights Movement Democratic Domestic violence Drama Dr Laura Elle Equality Fashion FL Florida Gabourey Sidibe Glenn Beck Gloria Steinem Government Health Health care Health Care Refirm History Immigration Invitation to Islam Islam Magazine Mario Martin Luther King Mental health Morocco News Newt Gingrich New York New York City New York Times NYC Obama People Pinot Grigio politics Qur'an race Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations Race for the Cure Racism Real Housewives Real Housewives of New York City Reality television Religion Religion and Spirituality Republican Rights Right Wing Salahi Sarah Palin Self-esteem Sept 11th Suicide Susan G. Komen for the Cure Tax Tax cut Tea Party Television Twitter United States United States Congress Washington DC Women
- Kairo is a good model!! Go Kairo!! go Kairo!! #RHOA 5 hours ago
- @TripleTeaaa Kandi will never live down the rumor about her sex dungeon. 5 hours ago
- So wrong! Haha. 😅 twitter.com/tripleteaaa/st… 5 hours ago
- Girl.....ain't that the truth. twitter.com/itgurl_29/stat… 6 hours ago
- The baby-nup sounds like a great idea to me. #rhoa 😉 6 hours ago
Visitors so far
- 7,728 hits
- Week In Politics: House Intel Committee, GOP Health Care BillNPR's Audie Cornish talks to political commentators Kimberly Atkins of the Boston Herald and Guy Benson of Townhall.com for the about the controversy surrounding the House Intelligence Committee, the debate over the GOP health care bill and Democrats' plan to filibuster Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch.
- Ashamed, Confused And In The ClosetDear Sugar Radio is a podcast offering "radical empathy" and advice for the lost, lonely and heartsick. Today the hosts hear from a gay man who is married to a woman and doesn't know what to do.
- Week In Politics: GOP Health Care Bill, Trump's Budget ProposalNPR's Robert Siegel speaks with our regular political commentators, E.J. Dionne of The Washington Post and Brookings Institution and David Brooks of The New York Times. They discuss the Republican health care bill and President Trump's budget proposal.
- Week In Politics: House Intel Committee, GOP Health Care Bill