Tag Cloud2010 African American Anthony Weiner Barack Obama Beauty Bigotry Black people Breast Breast cancer Cancer Christianity Civil Rights Movement Democratic Domestic violence Drama Dr Laura Elle Equality Fashion FL Florida Gabourey Sidibe Glenn Beck Gloria Steinem Government Health Health care Health Care Refirm History Immigration Invitation to Islam Islam Magazine Mario Martin Luther King Mental health Morocco News Newt Gingrich New York New York City New York Times NYC Obama People Pinot Grigio politics Qur'an race Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations Race for the Cure Racism Real Housewives Real Housewives of New York City Reality television Religion Religion and Spirituality Republican Rights Right Wing Salahi Sarah Palin Self-esteem Sept 11th Suicide Susan G. Komen for the Cure Tax Tax cut Tea Party Television Twitter United States United States Congress Washington DC Women
- RT @rabiasquared: Surprised that of all the analysis done at #dncdebate about why Dems lost WH, no one brought up Trump's racist allure. It… 51 minutes ago
- RT @bitchyologist: Hillary Clinton changed the rules at State to let trans people change their gender on their passport. I want everyone to… 1 hour ago
- This is a top concern for me. I don't get a vote, but care deeply about what can be done. twitter.com/tomperez/statu… 2 hours ago
- RT @mattymonsterz: "A unified Democratic Party is Donald Trump's worst enemy" #DNCDebate 2 hours ago
- Agree! twitter.com/palmerreport/s… 2 hours ago
Visitors so far
- 7,714 hits
- Today's Feminism: Too Much Marketing, Not Enough RealityIt seems that "feminism" in 2017 is more concerned with promoting superficial trappings of genuine equality than with doing the tough work to address the hard facts of gender and racial inequality.
- The Other WWII American-Internment AtrocityThere's another tragic and untold story of American citizens who were also interned during the war. They are the 881 Aleuts from Alaska who were held for three years.
- So Much Anxiety Over Sibling RivalryDear Sugar Radio is a podcast offering "radical empathy" and advice for the lost, lonely and heartsick. Today the hosts hear from a woman who is considering having a second child, but is hesitant.
- Today's Feminism: Too Much Marketing, Not Enough Reality