Tag Cloud2010 African American Anthony Weiner Barack Obama Beauty Bigotry Black people Breast Breast cancer Cancer Christianity Civil Rights Movement Democratic Domestic violence Drama Dr Laura Elle Equality Fashion FL Florida Gabourey Sidibe Glenn Beck Gloria Steinem Government Health Health care Health Care Refirm History Immigration Invitation to Islam Islam Magazine Mario Martin Luther King Mental health Morocco News Newt Gingrich New York New York City New York Times NYC Obama People Pinot Grigio politics Qur'an race Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations Race for the Cure Racism Real Housewives Real Housewives of New York City Reality television Religion Religion and Spirituality Republican Rights Right Wing Salahi Sarah Palin Self-esteem Sept 11th Suicide Susan G. Komen for the Cure Tax Tax cut Tea Party Television Twitter United States United States Congress Washington DC Women
- RT @marcushjohnson: Bernie Sanders-ready to put women's right to choose on the chopping block for economic populism. But he's the "real lef… 21 hours ago
- RT @MaxineWaters: I am a strong black woman. I cannot be intimidated, and I'm not going anywhere. #BlackWomenAtWork 1 day ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: Was there a meeting this morning where folks decided to act like it's 1952? Cause not for nothing... it's NOT 1952. https:/… 2 days ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: Well they picked the wrong day. Hell, every day is the wrong day. twitter.com/damonbethea1/s… 2 days ago
- Sean Spicer is totally trying gaslight America about Trump's shady Russian connections. twitter.com/cspan/status/8… 2 days ago
Visitors so far
- 7,728 hits
- The Tahri That Binds: How A Sweet Rice Dish Connects A Woman To Her HistoryMaking the traditional foods of home on the holiday of Cheti Chand — which falls on March 29 this year — helps a member of the Hindu Sindhi diaspora feel less disjointed.
- Week In Politics: House Intel Committee, GOP Health Care BillNPR's Audie Cornish talks to political commentators Kimberly Atkins of the Boston Herald and Guy Benson of Townhall.com for the about the controversy surrounding the House Intelligence Committee, the debate over the GOP health care bill and Democrats' plan to filibuster Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch.
- Ashamed, Confused And In The ClosetDear Sugar Radio is a podcast offering "radical empathy" and advice for the lost, lonely and heartsick. Today the hosts hear from a gay man who is married to a woman and doesn't know what to do.
- The Tahri That Binds: How A Sweet Rice Dish Connects A Woman To Her History