Tag Cloud2010 African American Anthony Weiner Barack Obama Beauty Bigotry Black people Breast Breast cancer Cancer Christianity Civil Rights Movement Democratic Domestic violence Drama Dr Laura Elle Equality Fashion FL Florida Gabourey Sidibe Glenn Beck Gloria Steinem Government Health Health care Health Care Refirm History Immigration Invitation to Islam Islam Magazine Mario Martin Luther King Mental health Morocco News Newt Gingrich New York New York City New York Times NYC Obama People Pinot Grigio politics Qur'an race Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations Race for the Cure Racism Real Housewives Real Housewives of New York City Reality television Religion Religion and Spirituality Republican Rights Right Wing Salahi Sarah Palin Self-esteem Sept 11th Suicide Susan G. Komen for the Cure Tax Tax cut Tea Party Television Twitter United States United States Congress Washington DC Women
- RT @PoliticsPolicys: GOP Bill Could Undercut Some Coverage In Job-Based Insurance - NPR dlvr.it/PCwBF3 11 hours ago
- RT @olisaeloka23: @nicole_soojung .I'll not sit w/ a white supremacist in a classroom to talk about & negotiate the terms of my humanity. T… 11 hours ago
- Exactly. White supremacy means psychological and physical violence. Seeing ppl be clinical about it, frustrates me. twitter.com/nicole_soojung… 11 hours ago
- This kind of terrorism is why mainstream America must have to take white supremacy more seriously than it does now. twitter.com/cchristinefair… 12 hours ago
- If Thomas and Katherine get along, the other friends will follow along. No one wants to be caught in the middle. #southerncharm 20 hours ago
Visitors so far
- 7,744 hits
- He's Leaving On A Jet Plane, Should You Follow Him?Dear Sugar Radio is a podcast offering "radical empathy" and advice for the lost, lonely and heartsick. Today the hosts consider whether to move to a new place for a relationship.
- Week In Politics: Fallout Continues Over Firing Of FBI Director ComeyNPR's Ari Shapiro joins regular political commentators E.J. Dionne of The Washington Post and Brookings Institution and David Brooks of The New York Times to review the week in political news, namely the ongoing fallout over the firing of FBI Director James Comey and the ongoing investigations into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
- Ethics Of Aid: Should Donated Health Dollars Go To 'Children First'?That's how health aid is now allocated in the developing world. Should more money go to old people with chronic diseases? Our audience shares their views.
- He's Leaving On A Jet Plane, Should You Follow Him?